nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Cell Phone Salesperson
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I have purchased an 02 phone and have been unable to find out

I have purchased an 02 phone and have been unable to find out how to open an account which I apparently need for the mobiles various functions are required . Can you please help. When I was given the option to open the account when first operating phone, the phone indicated that it didnt have the signal it required ? Really sorry but this is all very new to me.
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 2 years ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.Can you please confirm the name and brand of your mobile phone.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

My mobile is a Lumia 435 - Microsoft

I am giving you some instructions, just go through all of them. Make sure that your phone is connected to internet.On the start screen, swipe down from the top of the screen, and tap ALL SETTINGS >email+‎accounts > add an account.Tap Microsoft account.Create your Microsoft account.Make sure you remember the credentials for the Microsoft account you added to your phone.Fill in your account details.Type in your phone number or an alternative mail address. They are used to send you a one-time verification code and to protect your data.Select how you want to get your one-time verification code.When asked, type in the last 4 digits of your phone number or your mail address.When you receive the code, type it in, and you are ready to back up your data and use your phone.If you have any difficulty while doing all this or have a query then feel free to write back. Thanks and please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can get my payment. Thanks and have a good day.