Sijad H.
Sijad H., Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  Experienced in technical repair, troubleshooting and software related issues with various types of cellphones.
61965098

I need to retrieve pictures from my LG-E400 mobile to my sony

Customer Question

I need to retrieve pictures from my LG-E400 mobile to my sony vaio
laptop, please show me how. I have a USB connection from the mobile to the laptop.
Chris
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Sijad H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today. To get your pictures from your phone to your laptop, please follow these steps:Connect your smartphone to your computer using the USB cable.Swipe your finger downward from the top of the screen and tap "USB Connected."Tap "Mass Storage" to facilitate the appropriate type of connection and then tap "Done."Select "Open Folder to View Files" if the AutoPlay window appears on your PC. If it does not, manually launch the File Explorer and select the smartphone. To do this, point to the top right of the computer screen, move the mouse down and select "Search." Type "file explorer" in the search box, select "Apps," and then select "File Explorer" from the search results. Double-click on your LG Optimus icon, which appears as a removable storage device.Double-click on the "DCIM" folder to access your smartphone's stored photo files. You can then drag and drop those you wish to save to your computer's desktop.When you are done, unplug your device and your pictures will now be available on your computer.