Richard, Electronics Engineer
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of Cell Phones
32989067

My wife cannot call from her mobile SONY ERICSSON phone and

my wife cannot call from her mobile SONY ERICSSON phone and I hope you can help, as we
cannot phone the 150 number. When trying to use the phone the screen shows the arrows
as if the call was going through but no sound and no connection, the phone number is ***********
THANK YOU
TOM CLELLAND
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you please remove the battery from the phone and wait 5 minutes.
Then connect the battery again, turn on the phone and tell me please if she can then call.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

RICHARD
Still the same problem

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you tell me please the model of the phone?Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

SONY ERICSSON
Z310I ?

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
What happens if you try to call her?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

no connection to herphone

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, open the back and take out the battery and SIM card.
Put the sim card from your phone into it and connect it back up
Tell me if it then calls please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I do not have a mobile phone

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, then we will have to reset the phone to rule this out as the caused.
This will remove ALL data from the phone and return it to new, including contacts, but we cannot avoid this.
To do the reset
Go to Main Menu > Settings > General > Master reset.
Confirm the Factory reset operation by pressing left Softkey.
Follow the onscreen instructions and complete the reset and tell me if she can then call again please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

RICHARD IS THIS PROBLEM PERHAPS BECAUSE HER PHONE HAS NOT USED ENOUGH CALL TIME LATELY

SHE HAS PHOTOGRAPHS ON HER PHONE AND DOES NOT WANT TO LOOSETHEM

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
She would still be able to be called.
We have to do the reset in order to rule out the firmware as the issue and confirm its a hardware problem.
She cannot send the photos as she has no network connection so we cannot avoid this sorry.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

SHE HAS DECIDED THAT WE ARE NOT GOING DOWN THAT ROAD
AS SOME OF PHOTOS IS VERY DEAR TO HER

COULD YOU GIVE ME A TELEPHONE NUMBER TO THE TOP UP DEPARTMENT OF T-MOBILE PLEASE

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, you would then need to call 07953 966 150
But they will also have you do this. ITs the next step you have to do
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Richard, Electronics Engineer
Experience: Avid repairer and trouble shooter of Cell Phones
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

YOU HAVE TRIED YOUR BEST
HOWEVER THANKS BUT NO THANKS
TO ALL THE ADVERTS AND A MONTH OF FREEBIES

SO GOODBYE

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, though not talking about the adverts, I am talking about the service rating.

But if you do not wish to do this after getting the answer, that is up to you.