Richard, Electronics Engineer
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of Cell Phones
32989067

I have a Samsung Galaxy 111 mini and since Sept 2nd I have

I have a Samsung Galaxy 111 mini and since Sept 2nd I have not been able to receive emails opn my device. I can get onto the internet. I get a notificatio0n when I try my emails to say that sing in has failed and on opening the notification I receive SERVER PASSWORD ***** BEEN CHANGED, iNPUT THE CHANGED PASSWORD.
Don't have the changed password ***** input.
What can I do now
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To do this
Go to Apps through Home screen.
Scroll to Email, then tap on it.
Tap the Menu key.
On pop up menu select Settings.
Here you will see a list of your added email account, then tap the required account that you wish to change.
Then remove it from the phone
Once done, add the email account back to the phone and it should then correct it.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you -Now back on track with emails on my mobile.'

Needed to change my password ***** my talktalk account before all was authorised,

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Perfect! and your welcome
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.