Vinod Menon
Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  More than 3 years of using and giving tech support for apple products.
51110040

My iphone 5s has frozen

my iphone 5s has frozen
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Vinod Menon replied 2 years ago.
HiI am Vinod. I will try my best to help you resolve this issue.What screen is it frozen on? Is it showing a USB cable and itunes logo?Thank YouVinod
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Home screen does not show logos cannot close down or answer phone
Thank you.Let's try a reset first. Press and hold the power button and the home button together until you see an apple logo. Let me know whether that resolves your issue.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
tried that but will try again
cannot slide to power off
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no apple logo
keep on holding the power button and home button together for nearly 10-15 sec. The iphone should automatically go off and come back on with an apple (don't let go off the buttons even if it asks to slide to power off).
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
done that but will retry - have done now completely black but no apple
I believe we are not holding them long enough. Let's try it again. Let's hold down the power button and home button together for 10-15 sec. Let's see whether it comes on.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
HOW LONG! more than a minute
no just about 10-15 sec is enough. What is the screen showing now? is it still black?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes
Does it have enough charge? Let's connect it to the charger. Then wait for 15-20 minutes. Then try the reset again by holding the power button and home button together for 10-15 sec. Let's see whether it turns on.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
100% charge- if press home button get home page- seems to have taken a picture- still cant slide
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
still pressing finger v sore problem started when took phone off charger
If it is making a sound like taking a picture, it means we are just clicking the home button and power button together. Just check this video and make sure you are doing it right.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6bqYHg2d5sSorry for the repeat answers, but if your iphone is turning on, it has to give an apple logo once you hold the buttons. So I am making sure we are doing it right.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
lost broad band- NO APPLE LOGO
Do you have itunes installed in the computer?