adamd-mod
adamd-mod, Just Answer Moderator
Experience:  Just Answer Moderator
74353250

Ihave Samsung Fame (3681 10p ) PAG IT IS STUCK IN EMERGENCY

Customer Question

Ihave Samsung Fame (3681 10p ) PAG IT IS STUCK IN EMERGENCY CALL HOW TO GET RID
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  bonzaco replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - have you tried this?
Disabling Emergency mode
To disable Emergency mode press and hold down the Power key on your device and then touch Emergency mode
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This doesn't work held down power off no emergency mode button .Along bottom says emergency call, flashes middle of screen waiting for me to put number in but didn't have a number in as emergency no. tried my own landline no. said was not emergency no.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
you never answered my result of your answer which did not work I will not be able to rate you until I am satisfied
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You are still asking me to rate you yet you have not responded to my answer to your advice for my Galaxy phone. I tried what you advised me to do .It didn't work. So you haven't resolved my problem. Iam not happy spending £20 on this which has got me nowhere
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Adam, thank you for replying to my question. I will have to take phone to a technician to right this ,so please cancel my question. Please return my £20
thanks Grace