Richard, Electronics Engineer
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of Cell Phones
32989067

I need a new battery Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 but can't

I need a new battery for my Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 but can't find where to order one from
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Not sold at all in the UK sorry, you have to get it from the US Amazon site ans shipped to you but with currency rates its about the same with shipping as it would be in the UK. But I checked all sources and no one stocks it (Ace 4 was not a very popular phone).
But you can get it from my link below
http://www.amazon.com/vintrons-Replacement-Battery-SAMSUNG-SM-G357FZ/dp/B00XJYBJDG
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.