nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Cell Phone Salesperson
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I just bought my second dual sim android phone. At the

Customer Question

I just bought my second dual sim android phone. At the moment I am stuck with a R (roaming) symbol beside the coverage for card slot 1. on my previous phone I could easily change the network mode to solve this problem, now I cannot find that option on this one. It is a Bush android 5.1 lollipop 4g. thank you so much if you can help with this.
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 2 years ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.You are right that R signal means that you are in Roaming mode; you are not in your own carrier's network.Go to the Settings. Under Wireless And Networks, you will find Mobile Networks. Select Network Operators and Choose Automatically. Now restart your phone and check if the Symbol is still there or not.Reply if the problem is not resolved. If the problem is solved, then please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can receive my payments. Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi this did not work. I know changing the network mode worked on my previous dual sim phone, by limiting it to WCDMA only. This option does not seem available on this device. Your solution was one I've tried a number of times with no success.
There is no option of choosing WCDMA/CDMA in lollipop version as it was there on the previous versions. I would advise you to contact your network provider because it is a network issue. Your home network signal are not being received properly.
You have not replied since 2-3 days, so this question will get timed out. If you have any query then reply with your response else rate the chat so that I can get my due payments. Thanks