Viet-Cell Phone Tech
Viet-Cell Phone Tech, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot all cell phones.
30037186

My password ***** 3 moile wifi access

Customer Question

for got my password ***** 3 moile wifi access
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Viet-Cell Phone Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Is it Wi-Fi/wireless password?What is the model of your Internet/wireless modem/router device?Do you have a laptop/wireless computer that is currently able to connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, or Mac? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Huawei E5330 mobile wi fi C E0979. I am trying to set up my new Apple I pad that I have just got, I have a laptop windows 8 that is working fine
Thank you. On the Windows 8 laptop, please do the following in order to retrieve the wifi access password:- Right-click on the wireless icon at the bottom right of the screen (at the Desktop screen mode), then click on Open Network and Sharing Center.(Or go to ***** and Internet, Network and Sharing Center. (Press at the same time the two keys Windows and R then type control then click OK to get Control Panel.))Then click on your wireless network name on the right of Connections item.Then click on Wireless Properties.Then click on the Security tab.Then select the box at Show characters.Then you will see the Network security key above it, that is your Wi-Fi/wireless password (it is case-sensitive).Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.
- If needed, check at the back/bottom for any key/password/passphrase (it is case-sensitive), and check.- If that does not work, on the computer, please click on the website below:http://192.168.1.1; (if the above website does not work, then click on the website http://192.168.8.1), the enter admin for the username and enter admin for the password ***** log in, then click on Settings, then select WLAN dropdown, then select WLAN Basic Settings, then there, you should see your key/password/passphrase (it is case-sensitive.)- You can also ask your Internet service provider for the wi-fi/wireless password/key/passphrase.If there is still any issue, please reply back at the box below, so I can help further. If everything is fine, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much,