Viet-Cell Phone Tech
Viet-Cell Phone Tech, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot all cell phones.
30037186

I have just put a SIM card into my old iphone 5 so that my

Customer Question

I have just put a SIM card into my old iphone 5 so that my daughter can use it as a pay as you go iphone but the phoen is disabled and itunes won't let me restore it to factory settings
Category: Mobile Phones
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Viet-Cell Phone Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following fix:Press & hold the Power button on the iPhone until it lets you slide to turn off, then turn off.Open iTunes program on your computer.Connect the iPhone to your computer with the USB Cable.On the iPhone, press and hold the Home button and the Power button at the same time.After 10 or 11 seconds release the Power button, but continue holding the Home button (for about another 10 seconds) until the iTunes program shows that it has detected an iPhone in recovery mode.Click OK or Restore / factory reset.Note: The steps must be done correctly; you may have to try a couple of times, or so.You can also see the video instructions at the website below; it may be easier:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34v8HMC9B98Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.
If you still need help with this iPhone issue, please reply back, so I can help further. If everything is fine, can you please take a moment to rate my service on this page, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much,