ITPeter
ITPeter,
30970729

A friend was able to Mobile Text me but with New Nokia 215

Customer Question

A friend was able to Mobile Text me but with New Nokia 215 the friend is unable to Text me but can still Text and still get Texts from my Friends only not this One Friend
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alan,The friend will need to unblock your number by following this procedure:1.From the home screen, press the Menu key.2.Scroll to Settings and press the Select key.3.Scroll to Call settings and press the Select key.4.Scroll to No. screening and press the Select key.5.The no. screening menu will now be displayed.Press the Options key.6.With Add number highlighted, press the Select key.7.Enter phone number will now be displayed.Press the Search key.8.The contacts will now be displayed.