Viet-Cell Phone Tech
Viet-Cell Phone Tech, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot all cell phones.
30037186

I have forgotten my password

Customer Question

i have forgotten my password
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Viet-Cell Phone Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What kind of password ***** ***** such as email password, computer's login password, wi-fi/wireless password, etc.?What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Please see my questions above. Please reply at the box below on this web page only Please type at the box below, then click on Reply button below. Thank you.
Thank you. First, do you have a windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10 or mac computer? And/or what's the brand/model of your computer?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the situation is i have a nokia lumia mobile phone with a microsoft account for me to update my whatsapp account i am being asked to enter my password ***** i have forgotten i do have a username which is log on
Does it show the email address on the phone?Is it asking for a Microsoft account password?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it has my user name log on and is asking for my microsoft password ***** the account which i have forgoten
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the username is ***@******.***
Can you please reset your Microsoft account with that email address at the website below:https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspxIf you have a windows or mac computer, I can connect remotely to your computer and help you directly.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i would need your assistance to make the connection to that link because i do not know how to make the connection
Sorry, what connection link? Do you also have a windows or mac computer? If yes, what's the brand/model of your computer, such as Dell, HP, Apple, Toshiba, Asus, Acer, etc.? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
On your computer. Please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=14ae191c-667a-4988-a2b2-924f8b782974, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
It looks like you are not there. When you are available, please reply back to continue. Or you can try the following fix:1. Click on the website below:https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx2. Then there, select the option I forgot my password, then click on Next3. Then enter your username (enter the @live.com email address) in the first box4. Then in the second box, enter the characters as shown on the page.5. Then click on Next, and follow the exact instructions there in order to reset your Microsoft account password.Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you.
If you have trouble following the steps, or if there is still issue, please let me know the model of your Nokia Lumia phone, such as Lumia 635 or Lumia 800 or Lumia 1020, etc.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.