Viet-Cell Phone Tech
Viet-Cell Phone Tech, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot all cell phones.
30037186

I don't know the password ***** my Samsung j5 phone,

Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Viet-Cell Phone Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean you cannot open anything or any app on the phone?Is it okay to reset the phone fresh, like brand new, so I can set it up again with a new password ***** want?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes please reset my phone. This a brand new phone which has had a password ***** by mistake.
Thank you. Please try the following fix:Press and hold the Power button and select the Power off option and confirm. (or remove battery, then reinstall it, but don't turn on the phone.)Then press at the same time the 3 buttons Volume Up, Home, and Power (for about 10 to 15 seconds) until the android / recovery menu appear.Use Volume Up / Down buttons to highlight option "wipe data/factory reset", then press Power button to select.Use Volume Up / Down buttons to highlight option "Yes,...", then press Power button to select.Wait a bit, then press Power button when the reboot / restart option is highlighted.Then it will let you set up the phone again.Do you see any menu when trying the above steps?Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.
Here is a video instruction if you need:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYNi34rSiVQPlease reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.