Ashik
Ashik, Cellphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

SM-G903F My phone cannot change from Spanish. I need English

SM-G903F My phone cannot change from Spanish. I need English UK. I cannot get the apps or settings etc. tabs only the keyboard window. How do I fix.
Regards ***** *****
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. If you are unable to get into Apps or Settings or unlock with your password, the your only option to get back to it and change the language is by factory reset. Factory reset will erase everything from it and after factory reset, you can setup it with English language. Follow the steps below to factory reset the phone. Turn off the phonePress and hold down Volume Up + Home + Power buttons at the same time for a few seconds.Android system recovery will be loaded nowSelect wipe data/factory reset. (Volume buttons to go up or down, select with Power button)Select Yes — delete all user data.Then select reboot system now That should factory reset the phone . Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.