*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

Find my iPhone 5s gold

Customer Question

Find my iPhone 5s gold
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry this happened. This could be a glitch in the software and the iPhone needs to reboot, lets try and force a reboot > Hold the home button and the power button down for about 60 seconds or until the Apple logo appears on the screen, then release both buttons. If it does not power on release the buttons after 60 seconds and then hold the power/sleep button only for 60 seconds then try holding both buttons again. Repeat the process a few times and then if it does not power on you will need to use your computer t restore the iPhone. Please follow these steps, Connect the USB cable to the iPad, but leave the other end of the cable disconnected from your computer's USB port. press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time. When the device turns off, release the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons.While pressing and holding the Home button, connect the USB cable to the computer. The device should turn on.Continue holding the Home button until you see the "Connect to iTunes" screen. When this screen appears you can release the Home button:Then use iTunes to restore the iPhone.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried this before to no avail
Okay what is your zip code please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ze29xb
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you mean my post code
Please >>>CLICK HERE<<<Then enter your iPhone serial number to start the service request online and Send in for repair. Apple will send a box right away to collect your iPhone. You can then arrange to ship it to an Apple Repair Center at your convenience. Apple will deliver your iPhone back to you in approximately one week.Please let me know if you need any other assistance. Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!
Please >>>CLICK HERE<<< Then click on battery and power, Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want to send my phone to Apple I want to send it to vodafone
okay, Vodafone Customer Service Contact Number 0844(###) ###-####