*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

Forgotten password ***** my kindle

Customer Question

Forgotten password ***** my kindle
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. If this is for a Kindle fire, Your Kindle Fire lock screen password ***** PIN is different from your Amazon account password. On the lock screen, swipe from the right side edge of the screen. Enter an incorrect password ***** PIN (at least characters in length) five times. You will be prompted to reset your device or wait 30 seconds to try again. Tap Reset to reset your device to factory defaults. Important: Resetting your Kindle Fire will remove all content downloaded to it. Any content you purchased from Amazon is saved to your Kindle Library in the Cloud and will remain in the Cloud. You can download that content again if you register your Kindle Fire to your account again. To use your Kindle Fire again, you'll need to connect wirelessly and register your Kindle FireLet me know if this does not work and we can try another solution.Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.Thank you very much!