Richard, Electronics Engineer
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of Cell Phones
32989067

I have had a samsung s6 edge stolen and have been told

hello i have had a samsung s6 edge stolen and have been told you may be able to track it as i use google on it ?
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
That is correct, if locations services where enabled on it, then use my link below
Click me to open
Sign in with the same Gmail account you used when setting up the phone and you can view its location per dates (so select the date its stolen, or if it has not yet been reset you can see its current location).
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.