Richard, Electronics Engineer
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of Cell Phones
32989067

My Hudle has stopped working and will not start with the on

Customer Question

My Hudle has stopped working and will not start with the on button
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcome Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished. Can you please remove the power to the Hudle (so unplug it from the power socket). Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the unit, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly. Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No responce at all - there was a brief flash from the screen then off again
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks It is the internal mainboard that has faulted. A corrupted firmware can cause this. But we have ruled this out by trying to hard restart it. I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the unit to have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you. I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Your most welcomeIf you need anything else, please let me know and please remember to rate my service via one of the smiley faces or stars and then submit so I am creditedThank you