nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Cell Phone Salesperson
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

My Samsung S4 is misbehaving. Incoming calls divert to voice

My Samsung S4 is misbehaving. Incoming calls divert to voice mail. Voice mail says
"Mobile network not available" . Same warning when trying out going calls.
The signal strength is 3 bars and the connection to my home wifi is good.
However, outside the house all functions appear to work ok. 02 is the provider.
Your advice would be much appreciated.
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.Go to Settings-Mobile Networks. And when it searches for the available networks. Choose your service provider. Now restart your phone and check if the problem is still there. This problem is happening due to the network issues. Reply for further assistance.
Also Go to Phone from the home screen. Then press Menu button (The button left to HOME button). Press Call Settings-Additional Settings. You will find Call Forwarding. Tap Voice call and disable FORWARD WHEN UNREACHABLE.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The search revealed three suppliers none of them was mine?
Pressing phone on the home screen gives me four options ( keypad/logs etc) but not call settings?
CLICK HERE and you will get the procedure. Disable Call forwarding when unreachable.Also you are not getting your home network in that list because the network signals of O2 are not there. Because of this your call are going to Voice mail. You need to contact O2 and register a complaint regarding the network reception inside your home. They will send an engineer who will look for the possible interference being caused in your house.
Tony, reply if you have any query. Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can get credited for my services. Thanks.Regards Nathan.