CELLGIRL
CELLGIRL, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  BSC computer science (honors)
26798893

A couple of months ago I knocked my Samsung core prime phone

Customer Question

a couple of months ago I knocked my Samsung core prime phone off the coffee table onto a hardwood floor. the screen froze but then it started working again. however the screen has frozen again although the phone is working in every other respect. what can I do?
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  CELLGIRL replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your phone.Remove the battery of the phone and then you press and hold down the power button on the phone for 35 seconds without the battery inserted in.
Expert:  CELLGIRL replied 1 year ago.
release the button and now insert the battery and close the back cover, make sure the battery is charged now after 30 seconds turn on the phone power and let me know how it goes.
Expert:  CELLGIRL replied 1 year ago.
Please remember when we dealing with your issue. It is quite possible and may take more than one step or answer multiple times to solve a problem. In case the answer provided does not help or work dont be dissatisfied, use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button and I will be happy to continue to help. Rating is only required when the problem is fixed or you are 100% Satisfied with the answer provided.