Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Cell Phone Tech.
Experience:  10 years of professional experience.
30759776

MY MY SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 DOES NOT RECOGNIZE MY PASSWORD ***** IT YESTERDay

mY
MY SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 DOES NOT RECOGNIZE MY PASSWORD ***** IT YESTERDay
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today.Which password ***** you having a problem with? (Phone Lock Password, Wifi Password, Email Password, etc)I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i I SWITCH MY PHONE ON LIGHTS UP AND UP COMES THE MESSAGE ENTER ALTERNATIVE PASSWORD
Thank you for the clarification. In your case, you will need to factory reset your phone, if you don't know the password. When you reset the phone, it will erase everything on the phone, including the password. Please, follow the instructions below to reset your phone.Turn the Galaxy S5 off.Press and hold the Volume up button, the Home button, and the Power button together until you see the Android on screen.Use the Volume down key to highlight the wipe data/factory reset option and press the Power button to select it.Use Volume down again to highlight Yes – delete all user data and press Power to select it.Wait until you see the reboot system now option and then use the Power button to select it.When the S5 restarts it should be completely wiped and ready to set up again. If you need anything else in the future, please let me know.Thank you for your time today.- Jason If you wish to work with me in the future for new problems, you can request to work with me either by posting the question on my profile page or by prefacing your question with, "For ***** ***** Only!"