Richard, Electronics Engineer
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of Cell Phones
32989067

My name ic charlie brannigan i have had a stroke some times

Customer Question

hi my name ic charlie brannigan i have had a stroke some times i cant get my phone on as i forget my pass work my apple id is [email protected] .com as i need my phone for the hospital to get in touch i am waiting for a new valve for my hart so ineed it thank you charlie branniganm my number is *****
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there Charles and welcomeI am sorry to hear about your mishaps.Do you still have the recovery key you received when you set up security for this account?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes i still have that it is just my pasword
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, then click on my link below and you can reset your password *****://iforgot.apple.comOnce done, you can use this new password ***** your account I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please. Else let me know the results please.