Eric
Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I cant get my iphone to open properly, it just shows iTunes

Customer Question

I cant get my iphone to open properly, it just shows iTunes plug in, nothing else & then switches itself off. I have tried rebooting it.
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeDo you have a computer available there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ThanksEnsure you have itunes installed on it, if not, you can install it fromwww.itunes.comOnce installed, open it and then connect the iPhone to your computer.Tell me what message then pops up in iTunes please.I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not trying to do anything with iTunes, I'm just trying to use the phone. I cant get any calls in or out, I cant see anything other than the iTunes plug in sign.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, but you need to please do the instructions I gave you, can you do this please