Richard, Electronics Engineer
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of Cell Phones
32989067

What is the max size a samsung Galaxy Xcover 3 take. I have

Hi, what is the max size a samsung Galaxy Xcover 3 take. I have just bought a new one and I am hearinging various sizes, from 332 to 256 Gb? Thanks
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

The max is 256GB

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Richard,
I now have a new Galaxy Xcover 3 and there are a few anomalies with it, or maybe me! The actual mobile number is ***** old one which I have moved over, with apparently no problems. The number is ***** 079 256, but within the Settings, Status, and under My Phone Nr there appears 07983 836 462, which cannot be amended. When this number is ***** I get the announcement "Thje number you have dialled has not been recognised etc"
Some calls, especially texts definitely go missing while others get through - wierd!The mobile doesn't fully work with my Bluetooth car kit even though I have ticked the relevant box under My Device, plus that box becomes unticked, of it's own accourd!The initial screen is so dark that I have real problems in seeing the keypad to enter my four digit security code, making it virtually impossible to use the phone at all.I had high hope for all the usefull facilities etc but it strikes me that there is something amiss here! Any help would be appreciated.
I haven't taking this up with Samsung yet as I thought you may possible provide me with some usefull ammunition if needed.Cheers, *****G
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi Roy

You initially asked about the max size of the card which I answered, but as you never rated me I was never credited... so receive nothing.

Can you please do the rating for the service I provided?

And then make a new question with these new questions?