Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

My samsung mobile phone often comes up with a message

Customer Question

My samsung mobile phone often comes up with a message "number not known on this account" when I go to call a number.
I was attempting to call my wife's samsung mobile phone, a samsung 7, no.07973-306077.
When I had this message. I went to turn the phone off and a message about a serious operating error had occurred came up.
On attempting to turn off the phone an android picture (green in colour) has appeared along with a message underneath "downloading" and under that, again in green Do Not Turn off target!!
At the top left hand side of the screen, in very small printing is the following:
00IN MODE (red printing)
Product Name :GT 12925
Current Binary : Samsung official
System Status :Official
CSB-CONF1G-LSB:0x30
Secure Download : Enable (Blue Printing)
Write Protection Enable
eMMC BURST MODE enabled
The phone has been processing for 4 hours . As this is used frequently, this is inconvenience.
The number of the phone is 07907 761139.
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi Paul,

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

if the phone has not processed any further by now then there is a software glitch, and you have no option but to press and hold the power button, then remove the battery for a few minutes, and try to turn it on again.

Let me know if it then boots up normally?

Pete.