Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

Can you help me please with my iphone 4s activation lock, i

Customer Question

can you help me please with my iphone 4s activation lock, i gave this unit to my son and created his own apple id, the phone been replaced with a new lcd and after it was installed to get the phone working it needs the activation lock, and needs my sons apple id which he forgotten, now he couldn't use because we cannot go through activation lock. can you please help me.. - farah
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi Farah,

The easiest solution is to reset the password ***** your son' Apple ID, this can be done by going to Apple ID here.

Type in the e-mail address your son would have used, then follow on the screen prompts.

Once the password ***** been reset, you can now use this new password ***** unlock the phone.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

James

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry but he forgotten the apple id that he created and the password..
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

On the page there is a link which says 'forgotten apple ID' if you click that, then type in your Son' name and e-mail address it will send the apple ID to your via e-mail.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks anyway, I really couldn't get my son email address, I think I'll just go to an apple store.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its so sad that I paid but got no result ��
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.