Eric
Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I have a fairly old but very nice small LG phone. I have

Customer Question

I have a fairly old but very nice small LG phone. I have just returned from holiday and accidently left the phone in the outside pocket of my suitcase. The inner screen has been broken in transit. I went to the O2 shop where I bought it. They tell me that all my contacts are saved on the phone and not on the SIM card and that it is therefore not possible to retrieve my saved messages and contacts list. I have no other record of these numbers. NO ONE EVER TOLD ME THAT THERE WERE TWO WAYS OF SAVING INFO.!!!!! This seems to me a very stupid system. How on earth can I get my contacts back?????
Mrs E. Rigden
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you please tell me the model of the phone?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I don't know model number, I cant get the back off to look.
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

ok, when you set up the phone, did you need to set up a Gmail account from Google?