Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

Unable to access black berry messenger. As Google mail has

Customer Question

Unable to access black berry messenger. As Google mail has not yet been switched from Orange. Net as it is no longer working
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

Hello, are you getting an error message when you try to access BBM?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
the no:of the pay as you go phone I am trying to access black berry messenger with is***********which was on orange.net I cannot do that as the phone is now locked until messenger can e-mail me with VALID e-mail address .which should have been changed to gmail.com as there is no longer any orange.net?
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

Yes, Orange email closed on 31 May 2017 so you won’t be able to view, send or receive emails anymore.

You will need to ensure any services that contacted you using your old email address are updated.

To recover your BBM account see:

https://help.blackberry.com/en/blackberry-id/10.3.1/help/amc1343243247856.html