Eric
Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I`ve a S8 smartphone but unfotunitaly I am locked out please

Customer Question

I`ve a S8 smartphone but unfotunitaly I am locked out please help
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Eric replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• The offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept a request for one if you wish, but you do not have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until your question is answered, please ask as many follow up questions as you want to by replying below.
Expert:  Eric replied 1 month ago.

Good evening,

What exactly do you mean by locked out? Is it asking you for a PIN or password ***** you do not know it? Or something else?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
it as asked for my password ***** the pattern I have trrd to get them right but it went into safe mode, Ionly came home from hospital today I hadn`t got this phone for longer than 2 hours before I went to hospital That`s probably why I couldn`t remember. I have disabilities and my mobile is precious
Expert:  Eric replied 1 month ago.

Alright, no problem. You will need to reset the phone back to factory settings in order to get back in. Please give me a moment and I will provide you with the directions.

Expert:  Eric replied 1 month ago.
  1. Turn the device off (if you cannot turn it off normally, press and hold the power button for up to 60 seconds and the phone will turn off)
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up + Bixby + Power buttons at the same time. Release all buttons when the Phone vibrates. (see an image here of which buttons that is)
  3. Once you see the recovery screen, use the Volume Up and Down Buttons to select Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
  4. Press the Power Button to select it
  5. Select Yes
  6. Select Reboot System Now

Please take two seconds to rate my service before you leave today at the top of this page or I am not credited with my assistance. It is my service you are rating and nothing else. If you feel my service has been anything but excellent, or you have follow up questions, please let me know before rating :)

Bookmark this link to ask me questions directly in the future: http://bit.ly/AnswersByEric

Expert:  Eric replied 1 month ago.

Good evening! If you have any follow up questions, please do not hesitate to ask. If not, please take 2 seconds to rate my service to you at the top of this page so I am credited with my assistance :) Have a wonderful day!