Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have a chevrolet rodius 2005 and i am geting squeaking noises

Customer Question

I have a chevrolet rodius 2005 and i am geting squeaking noises from the front & rear wheel areas. The noise can be heard when getting into the car,and it is very pronounced when driving over speed ramps and uneven surfaces
Category: Chevrolet
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 4 years ago.

Hello, welcome. My name is Mike, I will do my very best to
assist you with your question.

The issue that you are describing is consistent with worn and loose ball joints on the vehicle.The ball joints need to be checked on a hoist with a dial indicator.Even if the ball joint boots are in good condition the joints can still be bad,this is why the dial indicator is used.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Would it be normal for all ball joints to go at the sane time

Dominic

It is not that uncommon to find all ball joints in need of replacement. The ball joints most likely have been getting worn it just took a while before the noise came.