Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

the warning light for the electronic throttle has come on 3

the warning light for the electronic throttle has come on 3 times in the last 3 months but has then gone out after re starting and the car drives ok it is a 300c with 34thou on the clock .regards john
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 4 years ago.

Hello, welcome to Just Answer/Pearl. My name isXXXXX will
do my very best to assist you with your question today.

There is a fault stored in the system most likely with the throttle sensor which is a common issue.The computer of the vehicle has detected that the throttle system is below specifications and this is what triggers the light.The sensor has not failed which is why the vehicle has no drive issues.The first step is to have the vehicle scanned to retrieve the code,after the repair is made the code must be cleared.