Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I disconnected my battery for a few hours whilst charging but

I disconnected my battery for a few hours whilst charging but now my remote will not lock/unlock my car...
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.

Hello, welcome. My name isXXXXX will do my very best to
assist you with your question.

Does the vehicle start?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes
Try this.Press the "Lock" button on your remote five times at two second intervals.Step 2Insert your key into the ignition and turn it to the "Run" position. Do not start the engine. This is the last position before starting the car. Wait for the chimes to stop.Press the "Unlock" button on the remote for between four and 10 seconds. While still pressing the "Unlock" button, press the "Panic" button for one second. Release both buttons. After about three seconds, a chime will sound indicating that you have entered programming mode.Press and release the "Lock" and "Unlock" buttons on the remote to be programmed simultaneously. Then, press the "Unlock" button and release it. This step must be done within 30 seconds of entering programming mode. Another chime will sound if you have done everything correctly. The remote is now programmed.
Mike Kelly, Mechanic
Experience: 17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.