Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

My 2000 Grand Voyager is steaming up in the cockpit and the

My 2000 Grand Voyager is steaming up in the cockpit and the windows are always steamed up lately. How ever the steam is greasy, what is wrong and how can I fix it?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 4 years ago.

Hello, welcome. My name isXXXXX will do my very best to
assist you with your question.

The heater matrix has failed and is leaking this allows the steam from the anti-freeze to come up in the cabin of the vehicle and steam up the windows.The heater matrix would need to be replaced to fix this issue.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks Mike. Where can I find the Heater Matrix situated.

This is located behind the dash and will require the dash or most of it to be removed in order to change this.