Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Was sat in the car waiting for my wife with the radio on, all

Customer Question

Was sat in the car waiting for my wife with the radio on, all of a sudden the radio went off, when i tried to restart the car headlights started flashing, windscreen washers and wipers started when turned off but engine gust clicked and wouldn't start
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is MIKE.. Im happy to help you ..

As there has been a delay since you asked your question -please tell me if you do still need help... and if so, what you have done / tried so far - then we can progress..

Kind Rgds, MIKE........................................
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

already fixed thank you

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
No problem at all -

Thank you very much for letting me know - Im pleased to hear all is well.

If there is ever anything else at all , you are very welcome to come back - you can request me personally too if you would like ..anytime.

All the very best -

Kind rgds - MIKE