Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Hi,My Grand Voyager indicator lights suddenly stop working.

Customer Question

Hi, My Grand Voyager indicator lights suddenly stop working. This issue has been going on for a couple of months now. There is no real pattern the indicators just wont work at time and sometimes I even forget the issue exists as it works without any problem for weeks. Please can you help me. Thanks/Pat

Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Pat,

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am still waiting for a reply from the experts.

Thanks/Pat

Hello Pat,

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Hello Pat,

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Shantal,

I am a bit confused I have paid for this service and the reply I keep getting is do you want to close this question.

No I don't want to close this question until I get a reply back for the money I have paid or are you going to refund the money back.

Thanks/Patrick

Hello Patrick,

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Shantal,

If you are unable to find anyone to answer the question please can you return the funds back to me.

Thanks/Patrick