Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

hi, I need a windshield ( windscreen) for chrysler sebring

Customer Question

hi, I need a windshield ( windscreen) for chrysler sebring LX convertible 2003, engine 2.0 petrol.
where can I get? buy one ??
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I already gave all the detailes that I have. I just can give you one more information : car body series( number) 1C3ELN5Y73N551403. I need a windshield (windscree) but not neccesary from chrysler dealer. I waiting for your answer as soon as possible.

Thank you for getting back to me and providing more information. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -

My name is XXXXX XXXXX Im happy to help you..

Given the type of question you ask - please tell me what area you are in ---

Rgds, MIKE..............................................

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi,

my adress isXXXXX london , N11 3AE, and I`m deeply sure that now my problem has a solution. I`m so sorry to forgot letting my adress and because off that my problem needs more time to find an answer for it .I`m glad to notice that without my adress the money was taken

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello again -

Thank you for your reply and info.. I only need your "area" --- not your full address... I will see that that is deleted for your protection.

Too - to explain, your money is taken at the start - and held as a "good faith deposit" by justanswer... I do not get paid at all until you click the OK ratings.. That is all explained in the terms of use of the site for you which really should be read at the start - but that will help you understand how the site works.

Now - re your windscreen -- No - you do not have to use a dealer and pay dealer prices..

If you give this company a call / a ring on - 0 8 4 4 - 8 7 5 - 2 4 9 1 ... they are called Autoglass and are only about 5 miles from you -- They will give you a price on the phone and will even come to you to fit the screen ;)

Do let me know if you need anything else at all -

Kind Rgds - MIKE.

...........I do just need you to now click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me now- Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Rgds, MIKE.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for the information given. I called Autoglass and after 5 hours I got a response: -NO, WE DON`T HAVE and more importantly NO ORDER, try an expert. I went to DESIRA (represented Chrysler) and to a company indicated by them which doesen't have as well, that's why I turned to the experts JUSTANSWER. I understand that you can not help me. How can I get my money back?

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello again -

Thank you for your reply.

It would have been really helpful - and saved a lot of time, had you mentioned at the outset who / where you have tried already... You did not fill in anything in the "Already Tried" section...

If you cannot get a screen from the likes of Auto glass - and Im assuming you have now then tried all the screen places - then you have two choices left.. One is to obtain one from a Salvage yard from a written off vehicle - The second is that you would have to resort to using a dealer... These would be your only two options left -

I would appreciate your clicking on OK ratings for me please - so that I am credited for my time spent in helping you .

Thank you and Rgds - MIKE.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi, my dear EXPERT Mike

I would agree to pay if you would indicate a company who has this kind of windscreen or who can order it for me. I don't take for solution your answer : try to anyone who sells screens. This can tell me anyone on the street , not an EXPERT.

If I PAY YOU to find for a solution , you have to offer me a real solution . Don't make me to call every company of UK to find it by myself.

So , what I expect from you is:

1. company's name and tel no.

2. price

3. date of delivery

If you're not able to do it , I want a complete refund.

Have a GOOD DAY

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello again -

Thank you for your reply .

I asked you initially for your location so that I could identify companies ( windscreen glass companies ) that are in your area -- so, that as you say above - is exactly what I was trying to do ... and give you the contact to call.

You cannot seriously expect me to ring around all the windscreen companies for you... that is why I gave you the company that I did... and you said you have already asked them - and they dont have it.

The Sebring is not exactly a popular model- that is why the main stream glass companies don't stock them - and you have found this yourself.

So - you ask for a solution - that is fair enough --

The solution is -- you will have to obtain one and have it fitted by a Chrysler dealer, if there are no glass companies that stock them. That - is your solution as you asked for.

Your clicking on the at least, ok ratings now will be appreciated - Thank you.

Kind Rgds, MIKE.