Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Have a chrysler voyager blowing the brake light fuse under

Customer Question

Have a chrysler voyager blowing the brake light fuse under the bonnet. the vehicle is a 2005 2.8CRD. obviously when fuse blows vehicle will not come out of Park. the fault is very intermittant. but makes the vehicle unreliable. have checked the tail gate wiring and heve inspected centre and tail lamps for corrosion. is this a common problem any one has come across?? can any one supply me a wiring diagram showing everthing on that fuse circuit??

Also have a transmission fault which puts on the engine lamp P0740 transmission solenoid fault stored in engine ecu. any ideas ?? has had new solenoid pack on gear box.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.