Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have a 2005 chrysler grand voyager crd ltd,the heater blower

I have a 2005 chrysler grand voyager crd ltd,the heater blower is not functioning, although the
display lights comes on.The air conditioning re-gassed but still no blower,any idea what might be the problem.
Regards Edd.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

Do you hear any noise from the blower motor?
Does it work on any speed?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Mike No noise from blower .Does not work on any speed

This is going to be a failure to the blower motor or the blower motor resister, the blower motor is more common to fail on these vehicles.
Mike Kelly, Mechanic
Experience: 17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.