Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have recently bought a Dodge Nitro SXT CRD A with a right

Customer Question

I have recently bought a Dodge Nitro SXT CRD A with a right hand drive. It has all the U-Connect buttons for the wifi, media centre, Bluetooth etc. when I press the phone button for uconnect it says 'U-Connect Not Available' I have researched online with lots of feedback from different US dodge dealers but to no avail. I know it's a subscription which I have no problem with. Can you advise?
Sean Baruch
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is Mike, I will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

Do you already have the subscription active?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Mike, yes I have a active subscription. Thank you for helping me. Sean
Ok let me get some info together and I will get back to you, thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Any news Mike, as i have to go into Dodge UK at 1pm today for them to hook the car to a machine to see if the module is there? For this privilege they charge me £47 to say yes or no?

Can you advise Mike?

Sean

Your vehicle does not come equipped with the proper module for this to work and it will need to be added to the vehicle. Thank you.