Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

chrysler voyager 2.5 crd se from 2003, air compressor doesnt

Customer Question

chrysler voyager 2.5 crd se from 2003, air compressor doesn't start, i had the air con filled up in hallfords and there was no power on the back of the compressor, they have clean the electrical parts and got the power back but the air compressor wont start, do you have any solution apart of buying a new compressor. tks
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
Unfortunately if there is power leading to the compressor and the Freon is full this only leaves the compressor as the only possible failure. The only thing that will fix this issue is to replace the compressor.