Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Hi I have USA imported 2014 300c with an 8 speed,v6 engine.

I have USA imported 2014 300c with an 8 speed,v6 engine. The car does not have paddle-shift. Can this be added to the car
John
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello John,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm still tying to find out, please continue
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello John and Welcome...

My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise..

Can I just clarify what you have there John - is it a 5 speed auto with auto stick transmission version?

Rgds, MIKE........................................
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Mike
It's an 8 speed with D/L on the gearbox. I can flip it into Low to drop a gear but can't use the shift to change gear. This I why I wondered if paddles could be fitted
This is a USA import with European spec. The UK only sell diesel 5 speed autos so the technicians don't have a clue
John
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hi there John...

Thank you for your reply...and indeed yes - you said it was 8 speed - my apologies...

Leave this with me a little bit John , I just need to check a couple of things..

Best Rgds, MIKE.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks Mike

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
You are welcome...

I'll get back to you asap - no need to reply to this...

Best Rgds, MIKE.
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello again John -

My sincere apologies for the delay - I have been doing quite some research into this for you as I wasn't 100% sure at the outset and didnt want to mislead you.

What I have come up with is this - the 300C that you have, changed in its specs ( in respect to the parts of the car / trans control ) you are asking about... in 2012... so , basically up to then, such paddle fitment was not a problem for sure... on the C... but.. 2014.. its still a little of an unsure thing to be perfectly honest with you John... Again, Ive researched this inside out for you and spoken to several people on it -

Bot***** *****ne though is , we feel that there shouldn't be a problem.. indeed we know the car is an import with euro spec - and an 8 speed trans - but its down to the kit that are built to suit if you know what I mean.. more than how the car is built. So , where Im at is ,it should be no problem to actually physically fit the paddle kit - the issue is finding a company to provide / supply..
In that regard - I have settled on what I feel to be the best bet for you .. Its a company in the US - probably no surprise there ... but they can of course deal with you / supply you .. So I have a link for you John - click HERE.. that takes you to their site... you can have a look around of course but I suggest contact them direct / via their contact button on the site -and tell them the car you have -and what you want.. ie,, the paddle kit.

They are the top suppliers of these kits John so Im confident if anyone can help , they can.

IF its not something they do have right now... it will come for sure... so I would suggest keep their details..

Once again John - my apologies for the delay but its taken some time to get to this stage for you ;)

I do hope all goes well for you...

Im very pleased to have helped you - Do let me know if you need anything more --

*** Meanwhile - - >>>> Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Kind Rgds, MIKE.
Mike, Technician
Experience: Tech Expert