Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have a Chrysler Ypslin with Stop/Start function. In the

Customer Question

I have a Chrysler Ypslin with Stop/Start function. In the last month it has stopped working and I would like to understand why and how to make it function again
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I still have no answer to my question I may need to take it to a garage.
Will I now receive my payment back as I did not receive a reply?

Thank you for getting back to me. Unfortunately I am unable to tell you when you will receive an answer. As we have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the appropriate professional for you.

Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.

Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
Are there any warning lights coming on at all?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No there are no warning lights.

Did this issue happen all at once?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I bought the car in May and it was working fine up until a few months ago when I noticed when stopping at lights etc the engine was not going off and it hasn't been doing it since. I have tried deactivating it and reactivating the start/stop button but still nothing

This is normally caused by the hibernate sensor which when failing results in the issue that you are currently having. This sensor would need to be ohm tested as a next step.