Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

red flashing light on dash board bolt of lightning sometimes

Customer Question

red flashing light on dash board bolt of lightning sometimes it will drive along fine then red light will ping on and car will go into limp mode car has been in work shop for over a week key never far away from it so disconnected negative battery leed and shorted it to positive for a minute or two worked at first but doing it again
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
Has the vehicle ever been scanned for trouble codes?