Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

GA-crb Mike. I have a 2005 2.8CRD diesel Grand Voyager. The

Customer Question

Hi Mike. I have a 2005 2.8CRD diesel Grand Voyager at 153000 Mls. The vehicle was overheating. I replaced the following: Thermostat, water pump, Timing belt and Radiator. It no longer overheats, and is maintaining temp well. There is no black blue or white emissions from the exhaust, there is no emulsion in the oil, ie the oil is clean, and the vehicle is not losing coolant. The whole system has been flushed and it is free flowing through the cab and cabin heaters, but the heaters do not work. There are however compression gases in the coolant system. a slight head gasket leak probably. Is the heater malfunction due to this leak or an airlock.

Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for getting back to me Shantal. Yes, I think close the question. Will me fee be refunded?

Expert:  Christine-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.co.uk/chrysler/8x5te-mike-2005-2-8crd-diesel-grand-voyager.html
Thank you, ***** Support Team.