Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have a 2005 Grand Voyager diesel 2.8 , car would start and

Customer Question

I have a 2005 Grand Voyager diesel 2.8 , car would start and drive ok for 200 yards then loose power (revs would drop) would then travel about 100 yards the engine would then suddenly get its power back . this has happened twice over two months. over the last two weeks the car has stalled and cut out at varios speeds on the freeway at 70 mph or going along country lanes doing between 10- 30 mph. The engine would just cut out, it would coast to the hard shoulder on the road, then I could re start it this has happened about 12 times over 500miles. Yesterday  I drove 300 miles the engine cut out once in the first 25 miles , I restarted the

car it then ran smoothly for about 100 miles then again loss of power  once the car had stopped on the hard shoulder I could

re start it , then I came off the motorway after driving about 40

miles . then I  pulled up for a 3 min break the car wouldn't start.

as I tried to turn the engine over the battery there seemed to have

no charge. on all other occasions the battery seemed ok. today

I fully charged the battery tried to start it again not enough

power from the battery it soon got drained .

Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes , I thought this was being handed by a trained mechanic who

Worked on Chrysler cars who had years of experience.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Worked on Chrysler cars who had years of experience. I just

Want a report on the car problem from a highly trained mechanic,

Pay the 32 euros, no plan . A one off , if this cannot be done cancel

My order .

Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Shantal, yes close the question ,how about a re fund the support

has been awful.

Leon