Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Female pt cruiser owner it has a sticky ignition which(

Customer Question

female pt cruiser owner it has a sticky ignition which( believe it or not) if I lick it before using it generally starts it seems to have trouble starting sometimes & the oil light stays on intermittently, though it has oil I checked.. it sometimes seems sluggy also please help I don't have loads of money is it anything serious do u think..? it can also seem like it holds back type of thing ?? thanks for any help you may be able to give x on starting sometimes it takes two three tries it has a new battery ..
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I've just paid 26.00 for an answer to my question, so yes I'm waiting
regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hello I'm still waiting a reply please