Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

I have a 2009 Chrysler 300c crd touring showing a P2015

Customer Question

Hi, I have a 2009 Chrysler 300c crd touring showing a P2015 fault code and the vehicle is in limp mode. I see reference online to a swirl motor fault is this correct and if so what part or part number do I need to correct this? thanks
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and a very very warm Welcome -
My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise you.. Im sorry to see you have had a wait..
Should you need a swirl motor for your Chrysler any Chrysler / Jeep dealer will be able to supply you that - you just need to give them your vehicles reg number or VIN and they will come up with the correct one - that is what I advise to be sure of getting the correct one - if you do need a new one.
But - I would first strongly recommend you speak with your dealer about this before spending on parts - Some had an upgrade done to stop problems with the swirl motor circuit.. Remember - any fault code means a fault ON THAT CIRCUIT - not necessarily the actual PART... SO do be aware of this.
Proper in depth fault diagnosis should be done with Live Data tests - not just fault code reading for this to be sure you get the job right.
Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..
-- Meantime, Please do do the rating for me at this time.. Thank you in advance for that ... Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out --
Best Rgds, MIKE.
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello again - Im just checking in with you to see if all is well - or if I can help you anymore at all.
I note as yet you have not viewed my reply / answer for you as above re your Chrysler - If you read through above that should help you cure your issues.
If you do need anything else, feel free to get back to me - --
~~~ Meantime, Please click on the OK rating for me at this time.. Thank you in advance for that ...
Best Rgds, MIKE.