Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

My Chrysler upsilon gearbox has failed at 14500 miles and is

Customer Question

My Chrysler upsilon gearbox has failed at 14500 miles and is 3 years and two months old so out of warranty
Am a just out of luck
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -
My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise.
Generally speaking as you say the warranty is out - but you should make contact with the local dealer - tell them the situation and have them contact Chrysler HQ in the UK for advice.
Given the mileage on the car there is every chance that they will make a good will payment toward the repairs for you - Its certainly worth a try...nothing to lose!
Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..
~~~~ Meantime - Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that .
.. Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out.
-- Best Rgds, MIKE.