Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Do you know how to cure my headlight problem.They work

Customer Question

Hi, do you know how to cure my headlight problem. They work to start with, but after a short time the dipped headlights turn on and off on irregular times. I have changed the main light switch assemble, still no change to the lights, gets very scary when they both go out together at night. I am considering replacing the headlight relays, do you know whether this will help Regards ***** *****

Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello Mike,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome - My name is***** happy to help.. Sorry you have had a wait.Its un likely to be a relay issue to be honest as these would need to be powered ( circuit made ) to work.. Its usually a fault with the column switch - the dim / dip switch.I would strongly suggest to check that out first before anything else---Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..~>>~~>>~ Meanwhile now - Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that ... Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out -- Best Rgds, MIKE