Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

How do I change the fuel filter on my 2.5l crd g/v.

Customer Question

hi, how do I change the fuel filter on my 2.5l crd g/v.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Shantal, I wish to continue waiting but I am searching elsewhere for an answer to - in my mind - a relatively simple question for a "service" mechanic, thanks and kind regards.
Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Shantal. As I've not received an answer yet, please close my question and reverse my charges. Thanks, ***** *****